Every little bit helps!
Not looking for any extreme weight loss solutions? Want to maintain your current health/weight and/or looking to slowly but surely do good things for your body then here are some great tips!
This is a recipe for a great, metabolism-boosting drink. It’s pretty good, and it’s supposed to boost your metabolism by 12% after just one cup! All you need is 8 cups of brewed green tea, 1 tangerine sliced (I didn’t have one/they weren’t in season so I used a grapefruit), and a handful of mint leaves. Mix it all together and keep it in a large pitcher in the fridge. Drink 1 pitcher everyday throughout the day and it supposedly helps to keep up your metabolism! This is Dr Oz’s very own recipe he calls the Tangerine Weight-orade, it’s pretty good (much more flavourful than drinking 2 litres of plain water) and has so many benefits. It’s ALL natural! Continue reading
And the reviews are in!
This week I’m reviewing the methods practiced in the popular book from The New York Times best selling author Timothy Ferriss. The book is called “The 4 – Hour Body”, and it basically has tips/lessons to achieve these goals:
- How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse “permanent” injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months Continue reading
It’s ALL the rage!
I swear every time I check my emails I’ve got at least 1 telling me what “Doctor’s” have proven to be the number 1 weight loss solution! Or that one “strange trick” that makes you lose 1 lb of belly fat a day? Well, I don’t always believe everything I read, so sometimes it’s nice to just try it for yourself! Or sometimes you just want to read the review of someone who’s already gone through the process 😉 … which is where I come in!
HEALTH – THE NETI POT
Maybe you’ve heard of the neti pot, maybe not, but it’s basically this little teapot thing that you use to pour a warm water/salt solution through your nostrils to clear out your sinuses. You may have seen it lately featured on Dr. OZ or Oprah, but it’s been around for centuries as part of a yoga medical tradition. You can buy a Neti Pot at your local drug store, they’re not necessarily cheap (about $20 on average), but they work wonders. Continue reading