Fall in LOVE with Fall!
I don’t care what you say, Autumn is the best season. Ever. It’s not too hot, it’s not too cold. The colours are beautiful. The clothes during this season rule. There are so many awesome fun things to do in the Fall!! And last but not least, if I have not convinced you yet, I have three words for you: Pumpkin. Spice. Lattes. Anyway, I always get so excited for all of the things I want to do during the Fall, and then one day I wake up and it’s Winter… well NOT this year! So here’s my list of things I want to do this season, and I will probably review some of the things I end up doing throughout the next few months! Hope you get inspired to go out and enjoy the season as well!
1. Make a delicious butternut squash soup from scratch.
2. Carve a pumpkin.
3. Have a fall backyard bonfire.
4. Have a photo shoot in the leaves.
5. Bake a pumpkin pie from scratch.
6. Knit a headband for winter.
8. Go to the zoo!
9. Go apple picking.
10. Add pumpkin to pretty much everything…
11. Take a hike on the escarpment.
12. Have the best Hallowe’en costumes ever.
13. Buy a whole bunch of Hallowe’en candy after it goes on sale and then have a movie marathon/veg out day.
15. Make some form of caramel apples!
16. Attempt making homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes…then immediately get Starbucks if it fails…
17. Visit a farm.
18. Make a variety of flavours of pumpkin seeds.
20. Make homemade applesauce.
21. Watch a bunch of scary movies around Hallowe’en!
22. Go to a football game.
23. Go to NYC 😀
24. Make at least 5 homemade recipes with apples.
26. Go camping! Under the stars!
27. Try new red AND white wines.
28. Get dressed up and go on a fancy date.
29. Go on a fall picnic.
30. Read a great book!
Anyways, that’s my list! There are so many other things to do out there, but these are my current 30! Let’s see if I can accomplish these first!